Friday 11 May 2012


What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

production/distribution : In the UK thriller movies would usually be distribution by companies such as metrodome.

This media institution would produce my film because it usually distributes in that type of film genre and it also works with low budget films this  would great for my film as it quiet small.

Different types of films like mine are



This is similiar to my film as it is a thriller and its a low budget .
This company (metrodome ) works with unknown films which puts me to an advantage .
My media product isjust starting off and so it is more likely to be distributed by a compaythat is known to distribute small low budget films such as mine.




49. Open Water (2004) 
$500,000

No comments:

Post a Comment